- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Casino Le Lyon Vert
- 4 min drive
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière
- 11 min drive
- Lyon Cathedral
- 13 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Charbonnieres-les-Bains, Mercure Lyon Charbonnieres is near a train station. Lyon Opera and Confluence Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bellecour Square and Place des Terreaux. Quai de Bondy Vaporetto Stop and Quai Tilsit Vaporetto Stop are also worth visiting.
- Casino Le Lyon Vert - 4 min drive
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière - 11 min drive
- Lyon Cathedral - 13 min drive
- Lyon City Hall - 13 min drive
- Place des Terreaux - 13 min drive
- Charbonnieres-les-Bains Les Flacheres Station - 9 min walk
- Valmy Station - 18 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cap Ouest – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Mercure Lyon Charbonnieres
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This was just an overnight business trip. Good standard of accommodation and a very nice meal. Bar opens around 6.00pm but closes early, around 9.00pm on this stay. Nice enough for me on a business stop.