- Liverpool Street
- 3 min walk
- Barbican Arts Centre
- 6 min walk
- Sky Garden
- 15 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 93 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, South Place Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Barbican Arts Centre and Tower of London are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Liverpool Street and The Strand. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction.Visit our London travel guide
- Liverpool Street - 3 min walk
- Barbican Arts Centre - 6 min walk
- Monument to the Great Fire of London - 15 min walk
- Sky Garden - 15 min walk
- London Stock Exchange - 17 min walk
- London Moorgate Station - 2 min walk
- Moorgate Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 88 min drive
- Where to eat
- Angler Restaurant – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- South Place Chop House – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- 3Bar – Bar. Open daily.
- Angler Terrace – Rooftop bar. Open on selected days.