- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tate Modern
- 7 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Sea Containers London is near a metro station. St. Paul's Cathedral and Coca-Cola London Eye are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Sky Garden, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our London travel guide
- Tate Modern - 7 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 13 min walk
- London Bridge - 18 min walk
- The Shard - 19 min walk
- London Blackfriars Station - 7 min walk
- Southwark Underground Station - 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sea Containers – Al fresco dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- 12th Knot – Rooftop bar. Open on selected days.
- Lyaness – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Sea Containers London
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Pretty good stay. Room upgrade was nice but didn’t tell us it was an accessibility room and consequently bathroom (shower) was a challenge. Room was generally clean but a bit marked in places. Amazing view. Air con a bit rubbish Lyaness bar overrated.