Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in London's Hammersmith neighbourhood, Royal Guest House by Saba is near a metro station. Westfield London Shopping Centre and Kensington High Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Stamford Bridge Stadium and Coca-Cola London Eye. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wembley Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Hammersmith Station is 8 minutes by foot and Shepherd's Bush Underground Station is 11 minutes.Visit our London travel guide
- Hammersmith Station - 8 min walk
- Kensington (Olympia) Station - 12 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 48 min drive
About this property
Royal Guest House by Saba
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 4.5 for adults and GBP 0 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Royal Guest House Hotel London
- Royal Guest House London
- Royal Guest House Saba Hotel London
- Royal Guest House London, England
- Royal Guest House Saba Hotel
- Royal Guest House Saba London
- Royal Guest House Saba
- Royal By Saba London
- Royal Guest House by Saba Hotel
- Royal Guest House by Saba London
- Royal Guest House by Saba Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
6 night stsy family room
Problem no lift, towels changed daily, breakfast bit boring since we stayed 6 nights and mainly it’s eggs and toast