- London Motor Museum
- 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 7 min drive
- Osterley Park and House
- 10 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the suburbs and near a metro station, Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel is in an area with great airport proximity. Westfield London Shopping Centre and Kensington High Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Richmond Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Check out an event or a game at Twickenham Stadium, and consider making time for Thorpe Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Hayes travel guide
- London Motor Museum - 4 min drive
- Osterley Park and House - 10 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium - 11 min drive
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 21 min drive
- Thorpe Park - 25 min drive
- Heathrow Central Station - 15 min walk
- Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Steak & Lobster Heathrow – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Annayu – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Bijou Bar – Bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.