- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- London Designer Outlet
- 5 min walk
- SSE Arena, Wembley
- 6 min walk
- Wembley Stadium
- 7 min walk
- London (QQP-Paddington Train Station)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, London Wembley International Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Kensington Palace and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield London Shopping Centre and Baker Street. Check out an event or a game at SSE Arena, Wembley, and consider making time for ZSL London Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Wembley Park Underground Station is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Wembley travel guide
- London Designer Outlet - 5 min walk
- SSE Arena, Wembley - 6 min walk
- Wembley Stadium - 7 min walk
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 12 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 15 min drive
- Wembley Park Underground Station - 6 min walk
- Wembley Stadium Station - 9 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- Empire Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Mirage Sports Bar – Sports bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
London Wembley International Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was great. The staff were more than happy to help and very welcoming. The room was really big and the table and 2 chairs in the room were great when we got food from local shops and instead of having to sit on the bed like normal hotels we could both relax and sit on the chairs with the food on the table.the hotel very close to the local underground and shops and the arena . The fact there is free parking is an added bonus. Tge onky 1 thing i would say an an improvement is having free view tv as we only had channels 1-5.