- Tower of London
- 8 min walk
- Tower Bridge
- 9 min walk
- London Bridge
- 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 58 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Leonardo Royal London City is in the city centre and on a river. Tower of London and Barbican Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss ZSL London Zoo if you're travelling with kids. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Tower Hill Station is just steps away and Tower Gateway Station is 3 minutes by foot.Visit our London travel guide
- Tower of London - 8 min walk
- Tower Bridge - 9 min walk
- London Bridge - 14 min walk
- The Shard - 17 min walk
- Borough Market - 18 min walk
- Tower Hill Station - 2 min walk
- London Fenchurch Street Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Forum Restaurant – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Lutetia Bar and Brasserie – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine.