There was no microwave or refrigerator available for storage or to have something heated up.
- London Designer Outlet
- 4 min walk
- SSE Arena, Wembley
- 5 min walk
- Wembley Stadium
- 6 min walk
- London (QQP-Paddington Train Station)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, ibis London Wembley is in an area with good shopping. Westfield London Shopping Centre and Harrods are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Sky Garden, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Wembley Central Underground Station is 12 minutes by foot and Wembley Park Underground Station is 13 minutes.Visit our Wembley travel guide
- London Designer Outlet - 4 min walk
- SSE Arena, Wembley - 5 min walk
- Wembley Stadium - 6 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 14 min drive
- Northwick Park - 17 min drive
- Wembley Stadium Station - 1 min walk
- Wembley Central Underground Station - 12 min walk
- London (STN-Stansted) - 64 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
ibis London Wembley
Food and drink
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
shocking Won’t be staying there again
I stay at Ibis Wembley, south way. The Keycard was changed about 7 times in 24 hours due the card not allowing me to gain access to my booked rooms. One of the rooms wasn’t visited on the second day of the stay. On the first night we had a meal in the hotel and that was fine but the beer we purchased was flat. I’m not happy at all when I’m paid for £318 for a service that haven’t received half the time.