Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in South Kensington, walk to Natural History Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in South Kensington, this hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall and Imperial College London. Kensington Palace and Harrods are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and meeting rooms are on-site.
All 906 rooms provide conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars and pillow menu.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 631 square feet (59 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 59
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 631
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 906
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP41.00 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This is an Expedia Rate property.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.