- London Bridge
- 8 min walk
- Liverpool Street
- 8 min walk
- Tower of London
- 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 52 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch is in the city centre and near the beach. Tower of London and Barbican Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Liverpool Street and The Strand. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- London Bridge - 8 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 8 min walk
- Tower of London - 13 min walk
- The Shard - 14 min walk
- Tower Bridge - 17 min walk
- Bank Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Fenchurch Street Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gaucho – Steakhouse with a bar offering Argentinean cuisine.
About this property
Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location and nice hotel. Staff were helpful. Nothing negative.