- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hounslow, Aerotel London Heathrow Terminal 3 is connected to the airport and near a metro station. Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Thorpe Park and Pinewood Studios. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Hampton Court are not to be missed.
- Heathrow Central Station - 12 min walk
- Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Library Lounge – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Aerotel London Heathrow Terminal 3
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was nice to have a bed after a long flight. However, my room must have been near an exit because it was very hard to sleep with slamming doors every few seconds.