Very very dry in the room, and generally the hotel wreaks of cigarette smoke everywhere. Yes, I know it's Las Vegas, but every night that I went to sleep, my eyes were watering and my throat was scratching.
- Fremont Street Experience
- 7 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- 18 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower
- 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Fremont Street Experience - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 18 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 3 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall - 6 min drive
- Sahara Monorail Station - 4 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oscar's Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Hash House A Go-Go – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Brightside Breakfast & Bu – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Pop-up Pizza – Bistro offering pizza. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Plaza Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas
3 restaurants, a casino and an outdoor pool are available at this resort. Free valet parking and free airport drop-off are also provided. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. All 1003 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, safes and desks.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Airport shuttle
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Plaza Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Plaza Casino Las Vegas
- Plaza Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Plaza Las Vegas
- Plaza And Casino Las Vegas
- Plaza Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas Resort
- Plaza Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas Las Vegas
- Plaza Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas Resort Las Vegas
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily: USD 6-25 per person
- 3 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 2 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness centre/gym
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The air con was loud and made some noise which made it a bit difficult to sleep.