- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sarawak Museum
- 2 min walk
- Plaza Merdeka
- 4 min walk
- Sarawak Islamic Museum
- 9 min walk
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Kuching, Merdeka Palace Hotels & Suites is in the city centre. Vivacity Megamall and Plaza Merdeka are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore South City Park and Friendship Park. Golden Anniversary Bridge and Sultan Iskandar Planetarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Kuching travel guide
- Sarawak Museum - 2 min walk
- Plaza Merdeka - 4 min walk
- Chinese History Museum - 8 min walk
- Sarawak Islamic Museum - 9 min walk
- Kuching Waterfront - 10 min walk
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Aurora Court – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ristorante Beccari – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Seattle Coffee & Tea – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast, brunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Merdeka Palace Hotels & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 78.00.
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 20 for adults and MYR 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MYR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Merdeka Palace Hotels Hotel Kuching
- Merdeka Palace Hotels Hotel
- Merdeka Palace Hotels Kuching
- Merdeka Palace Hotels
- Merdeka Palace Kuching
- Merdeka Palace Hotel & Suites Kuching, Sarawak
- Merdeka Palace Hotels & Suites Hotel
- Merdeka Palace Hotels & Suites Kuching
- Merdeka Palace Hotels & Suites Hotel Kuching
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
1st i want to complaint about room, in my reservation suppose to be 1 Queen bed n 2 single bed, but when i chk in , they gave me 1 king bed n 1 single bed. I have children which i suppose to place them for 2 single bed. But i was given 1 single bed. At last my children hv to slept on the floor. I am so dissapointed with the answer from Front liner, she said the room was given based on availablity the what happened to my booking... I already request for 1 queen n 2 single bed?! And one more problem, no fridge inside apartment. The hotel really need to improve and renew old thing.... I am so so so dissappointed with my room reservation , the apartment look very old and unattended and gave to me and my family. Plus we are celebrating my son's birthday. I really the management can looked into this matter. Just because im local sarawakian they gave me bad apartment to stay and so not comfortable. I was charged when i request for extra pillow n blanket which im already request 2 single bed but gave 1 single bed. So unfair and im so dissappointed !!