- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sarawak Museum
- 2 min walk
- Plaza Merdeka
- 4 min walk
- Sarawak Islamic Museum
- 9 min walk
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kuching, Merdeka Palace Hotels & Suites is in the city centre. Vivacity Megamall and Plaza Merdeka are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore South City Park and Friendship Park. Golden Anniversary Bridge and Sultan Iskandar Planetarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Kuching travel guide
- Sarawak Museum - 2 min walk
- Plaza Merdeka - 4 min walk
- Chinese History Museum - 8 min walk
- Sarawak Islamic Museum - 9 min walk
- Kuching Waterfront - 10 min walk
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Aurora Court – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ristorante Beccari – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Seattle Coffee & Tea – Serves breakfast, brunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Merdeka Palace Hotels & Suites
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Slow check in.
Waiting for almost 1 hour to check in. We came at 3.30pm but staff at reception said the room still not ready. There also about 5-6 family also waiting for their room. Only able to check in after 1 hour waited. In the room there should be 3 queen bed, but there was only 1 queen and 3 single bed. Room also not really well prepared such as no garbage plastic in the toilet and no door mat given.