- Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- 15 min walk
- Mid Valley Mega Mall
- 17 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- 6 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kuala Lumpur, Alila Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur is in the city centre and near a train station. Mid Valley Mega Mall and Petaling Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore KLCC Park and Batu Caves. Check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium, and consider making time for Berjaya Times Square, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kuala Lumpur Sentral - 15 min walk
- Mid Valley Mega Mall - 17 min walk
- Central Market - 3 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park - 6 min drive
- University of Malaya - 7 min drive
- Bangsar Station - 2 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station - 14 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Botanica + Co – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Entier – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Pacific Standard – Open daily.
- Lido – Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
Alila Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
- Liked: Room comfort
Paid for a balcony room, the balcony was locked on arrival. Asked at reception to unlock, had to sign a liability form. upon returning to the room two hours later the balcony door was still locked.