Best part is service by Hari and Peter. They did everything to make it pleasant stay. Lift would be nice to reach dining area. Dog barking in nights and can improve plumbing
- Vypeen Island
- 8 min walk
- St. Francis Church
- 9 min walk
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- 14 min walk
- Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Namasthe Fortkochi is located in Kochi's Fort Kochi neighbourhood. Kerala Folklore Museum and Durbar Hall Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lulu Mall and Spice Market. Poornathrayesa Temple and Wonderla are also worth visiting.Visit our Kochi travel guide
- Vypeen Island - 8 min walk
- St. Francis Church - 9 min walk
- Fort Kochi Beach - 11 min walk
- SNC Maritime Museum - 11 min walk
- Chinese Fishing Nets - 14 min walk
- Tirunettur Station - 28 min drive
- Lissie Metro Station - 38 min drive
- Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 78 min drive
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: INR 150 for adults and INR 100 for children (approximately)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: INR 1487 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Namasthe Fortkochi Hotel
- Namasthe Fortkochi Kochi
- Namasthe Fortkochi Hotel Kochi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best hotel staff in Fort Kochi
I was staying at Namasthe for three nights and the room was clean and what you can expect for a room at that price. The thing I really want to highlight is the hotel staff. I needed help for a few different things and the hotel manager did everything he could to help me out. He was really really kind! Because of him I will recommend this hotel for everyone that is going to Fort Kochi