Visiting Jumeirah Lake Towers
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Jumeirah Lake Towers, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, bustling marina and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Aquaventure, Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Jumeirah Lake Towers
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) away
Getting around Jumeirah Lake Towers
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Jumeirah Lake Towers is a breeze. Head over to Jumeirah Lake Towers Station for metro transport. You can find out about options for water transport at the local marina.
Dressing for Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 39°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Jumeirah Lake Towers is 5 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C