Jamestown Hotels from Rs4,224
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Jamestown, which is also known for its museums and lakes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games and architecture.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Jamestown
- The closest major airport is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) away
Dressing for Jamestown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Jamestown is 1149 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -9°C