- Christ Church
- 5 min walk
- New Bern-Craven County Convention & Visitors Center
- 5 min walk
- Pepsi Museum
- 5 min walk
- New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
The Jarvis at 220 is located in New Bern. Pepsi Museum and New Bern Civic Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include B'nai Sholem Temple and Tryon Palace.
- Christ Church - 5 min walk
- New Bern-Craven County Convention & Visitors Center - 5 min walk
- Pepsi Museum - 5 min walk
- New Bern Civic Theatre - 6 min walk
- B'nai Sholem Temple - 9 min walk
- New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional) - 7 min drive
About this property
The Jarvis at 220
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.0 per stay
- A 2.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: USD 50.00 for check-in between 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Jarvis at 220 New Bern
- The Jarvis at 220 Bed & breakfast
- The Jarvis at 220 Bed & breakfast New Bern
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a stunning old home turned into a BnB. It has been beautifully restored. The rooms are big and comfortable. The bathrooms are spacious and modern. The owners Denise and Mike make you feel welcome as if you are visiting friends instead of renting a room.