Search Hostels in Itajai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Itajai
Solis Praia Hotel
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2020
Sagres Praia Hotel
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 29 Feb 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for an affordable place to stay in Itajai, one of its 12 hostels could be a great choice. These dorm-style accommodation options come in lots of shapes and sizes, but they have a few qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social environment
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By staying at a hostel in Itajai, you can spend less on accommodation and save more of your budget for sightseeing during your trip. If you're hoping to enjoy the natural surroundings, you can check out the beaches while you're here.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Itajai?
Good weather's always better when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically October and September, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31° C and night-time temperatures average 18° C
- April-June: 30° C is the daytime average and 12° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32° C and night-time averages are around 12° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32° C during the day and 17° C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Itajai?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places to visit:Natural Features
- Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park
- Parque do Atalaia
- Careca Hill
- Adelaide Konder Theater
- Itajai Municipal Theater
- Bruno Nitz Municipal Theater
- Laranjeiras Beach
- Dr. Hercilio Luz Stadium
- Itajai Valley University
Generally, Itajai is known for its:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Itajai and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre. Another option is Joinville (JOI-Cubatao), located 48 mi (77.3 km) away.