- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dolmabahce Palace
- 3 min drive
- Trump Towers Istanbul
- 7 min drive
- Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre
- 7 min drive
- Istanbul (IST)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Besiktas neighbourhood, Symbola Bosphorus Istanbul is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Dolmabahce Palace and Taksim Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Istiklal Avenue. Isfanbul Theme Park and Miniaturk are also worth visiting.Visit our Istanbul travel guide
- Dolmabahce Palace - 3 min drive
- Taksim Square - 5 min drive
- Trump Towers Istanbul - 7 min drive
- Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre - 7 min drive
- Istanbul Sapphire - 7 min drive
- Gayrettepe Station - 10 min drive
- Istanbul Sogutlucesme Station - 22 min drive
- Istanbul (IST) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sedir Restaurant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering Turkish cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Symbola Bosphorus Istanbul
Food and drink
Really not a place to stay.Out of the way,not nice
Room was small, in an annex, bathroom ridiculously small, perhaps 5 sq.m. No amenities. Breakfast disappointing, and on top of that the hotel is far out of the way. I won't stay here again.
Pros: The wifi was free, but even that wasn't worth it. It was slow and unreliable.