Search Hostels in Iluka
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Iluka
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Clarence Head Caravan Park
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Anchorage Holiday Park - Iluka
Reviewed on 13 Jul 2019
Hostels and More in Iluka
If you have a hard time finding hostels in Iluka, there are 25 accommodation choices in a 10-mile radius, and we'll help you choose one that works for you. For those who want to save on overnight costs and focus more on going out, you can get great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Iluka?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30° C and night-time temperatures average 16° C
- April-June: 26° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25° C and night-time averages are around 5° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29° C during the day and 12° C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Iluka?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Iluka Rotary International Park
- Wooli Park
- South Head Park
- Iluka Golf Club
- Iluka Boat Harbour
- Turners Beach
Generally, Iluka is known for its:
How to Get to Iluka and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Grafton, NSW (GFN), 32 mi (51.4 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), which is 40.5 mi (65.2 km) away.