Search Apartments in Iluka
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Iluka
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Clarence Head Caravan Park
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Anchorage Holiday Park - Iluka
Reviewed on 13 Jul 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Iluka
There are 18 accommodation choices in the Yamba area, including 2 apartments.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Iluka?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30°C and nighttime temperatures average 16°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
Must See in Iluka
While you're exploring the area, Iluka Rotary International Park and Turners Beach are a couple of picturesque spots to get outside and enjoy nature. Iluka Golf Club and Iluka Boat Harbour are other places to visit while you're in town.Iluka also is known for:
How to Get to Iluka and Around the Area
Fly into Grafton, NSW (GFN), which is located 32 mi (51.4 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), which is 40.5 mi (65.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.