- Chowmahalla Palace
- 5 min drive
- Mecca Masjid
- 6 min drive
- Nehru Zoological Park
- 7 min drive
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hyderabad, Taj Falaknuma Palace is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hussain Sagar Lake and Lumbini Park, while Nehru Zoological Park and Snow World are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Wonderla Amusement Park, or check out an event or a game at Gachibowli Indoor Stadium.Visit our Hyderabad travel guide
- Chowmahalla Palace - 5 min drive
- Charminar - 5 min drive
- Mecca Masjid - 6 min drive
- Nehru Zoological Park - 7 min drive
- Purani Haveli - 7 min drive
- Hyderabad Falaknuma Station - 8 min drive
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shikaar ka Khaana – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves dinner.
- Adaa – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Celeste – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- Jade Verandah – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Taj Falaknuma Palace
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Taj Falaknuma Palace is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Be a king and a queen from arrival to departure.
We have been to 143 countries in the last 35 years and we must say that this hotel has the absolute best feel from beginning to end when it comes to making you feel like a king and a queen.