- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- GVK One Mall
- 3 min drive
- Asian Institute Of Gastroenterology
- 4 min drive
- Birla Mandir Temple
- 9 min drive
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.)
- 53 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hyderabad's Banjara Hills neighbourhood, Park Hyatt Hyderabad is in the city centre and near a metro station. Golconda Fort and Birla Mandir Temple are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Snow World and Nehru Zoological Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Shilparamam Cultural Village and Ananda Buddha Vihara Temple.
- GVK One Mall - 3 min drive
- Asian Institute Of Gastroenterology - 4 min drive
- Birla Mandir Temple - 9 min drive
- Inorbit Mall - 9 min drive
- Hussain Sagar Lake - 11 min drive
- Hyderabad Begumpet Station - 11 min drive
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Dining Room – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Treforni Restaurant – Al fresco dining fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Rika – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- The Living Room – Brasserie with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Park Hyatt Hyderabad
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities