- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- DLF Cyber City
- 19 min walk
- Leisure Valley
- 7 min drive
- Kingdom of Dreams
- 7 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Leela Ambience Hotel & Residences, Gurugram is in an area with good shopping. Qutub Minar and Rashtrapati Bhavan are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo, or check out an event or a game at R.K. Khanna Tennis Complex.
- DLF Cyber City - 19 min walk
- Golf Course Road - 5 min drive
- Leisure Valley - 7 min drive
- Kingdom of Dreams - 7 min drive
- Aerocity - 10 min drive
- Sikandarpur Station - 4 min drive
- New Delhi Bijwasan Station - 10 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spectra – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Diya – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Zanotta – Fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Rubicon Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Leela Ambience Hotel & Residences, Gurugram
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Room temperature was not maintained enough so had to struggle during the night time.. In fact tried to reduce the temperature but functionality wasn’t working. Apart from that, rest all was good..