Search Apartments in Greece
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Greece
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Hyatt Regency Rochester
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Greece
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the Rochester area, with 132 accommodation choices including 6 apartments. While in the region, visit popular attractions like Genesee River's High Falls.
Why consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Greece
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -8°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 872 inches in a year
Things to Do in Greece
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Seneca Park Zoo, or get out into nature at a spot like Genesee River's High Falls. In the larger area, you’ll find Mall at Greece Ridge and Grace & Truth Sports Park.
How to Get to Greece and Around the Area
Fly into Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), which is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.