- Jumeirah Beach
- 7 min drive
- Ibn Battuta Mall
- 8 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall
- 11 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Dubai, Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Hotel and Residence is in the business district and on a lake. Dubai Marina and Emirates Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Check out an event or a game at Dubai Sports City, and consider making time for Aquaventure, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Damac Station is 5 minutes by foot.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Jumeirah Beach - 7 min drive
- Ibn Battuta Mall - 8 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates - 10 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall - 11 min drive
- Aquaventure - 14 min drive
- Damac Station - 5 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Seasons – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- La Vue – Al fresco dining café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Manzoni – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Amarillo – Tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Hotel and Residence
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Per local law, all guests staying at the hotel must present a valid original passport, Emirates ID (for UAE residents).
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 119 for adults and AED 50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel
- Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel
- Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Hotel and Residence Hotel
- Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Hotel and Residence Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very good hotel, spacious rooms, beautiful view on the lake. The rooms were clean, tidy, the beds very comfortable.