I wanted a late check out and the Reception said that upto 2 PM check out will be free. I cut short my shopping and rushed back. The reception told me that I did not need a late check out because I had the reservation till next date that was till 11 AM 04 Feb 200=20. Although surprised , I asked her to check again and she confirmed . Because the resrvation was made by my Staff at the office, I acccepted the possibility. I went to room and wauited for my wife and daughter to arrive because our Flight was late at night. At about five I got a call that the booking was only till 03 Feb and I will now be required to pay late check out charges of half a day. I objected because I had returned in time at 1400 hrs. But I was forced to pay the 100 Dhm I think it let a bad taste
- Al Ghurair Centre
- 11 min walk
- BurJuman Mall
- 5 min drive
- City Centre Deira
- 6 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Dubai's Deira neighbourhood, Landmark Premier Hotel is in a shopping district and near the airport. Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Khalifa are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse, and consider making time for Sharjah Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Al Rigga Station is 7 minutes by foot and Union Station is 14 minutes.
- Al Ghurair Centre - 11 min walk
- Gold Souk - 4 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 5 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 5 min drive
- City Centre Deira - 6 min drive
- Al Rigga Station - 7 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Landmark Premier Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 45 for adults and AED 30 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Suba Hotel Dubai
- Suba Hotel
- Suba Dubai
- Landmark Premier Hotel Hotel
- Landmark Premier Hotel Dubai
- Landmark Premier Hotel Hotel Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort