Overview of Beach Hotel Sharjah
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room Sea View
Double Room Sea View
About this area
Located in Sharjah, Beach Hotel Sharjah is on the beach. Al Qasba and Rolla Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dubai Creek and Al Mamzar Beach Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium or Al-Maktoum Stadium. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property.
- Sharjah Aquarium - 14 min walk
- Sahara Centre - 10 min drive
- Al Ghurair Centre - 18 min drive
- Al Mamzar Beach Park - 20 min drive
- Gold Souk - 27 min drive
- Stadium Station - 9 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Beach Hotel Sharjah
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 50 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 10 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Short Stay at Beach Hotel
The hotel is ok but it's very old. It needs renovation. The location though is perfect as it is right on the beach. We just didn't like the room. Everything is old including the bed stuff and even the room style. But if you are after of beach and not very particular with comfort, this is still a good place to stay where you can enjoy the view of the beach from your room.