- Liked: Cleanliness
- BurJuman Mall
- 2 min drive
- Dubai Cruise Terminal
- 5 min drive
- Gold Souk
- 6 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the riverwalk, Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is in Dubai's Bur Dubai neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Meena Bazaar and BurJuman Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Sharjah Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Saeediya Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- BurJuman Mall - 2 min drive
- Dubai Cruise Terminal - 5 min drive
- Gold Souk - 6 min drive
- Al Ghurair Centre - 7 min drive
- Port Rashid - 8 min drive
- Saeediya Station - 8 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mumtaz Mahal – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Chinese Dynasty – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Sherlock Holmes – Pub offering British cuisine.
- VIP Lounge – Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Please work on customer service skill and cleanlin
Booked online around 9:30 pm from Dubai airport. Arrived at the hotel around 10:30pm. Receptionist took my passport to check and informed there’s no booking under my name. He asked to wait in the lobby while he is checking for system update and instead he started taking random customers phone calls and chatting with them. I had to intervene and reminded him that once you are dealing with one customer you shouldn’t be entertaining others, it delays the work and is against customer service. He apologized and gave me the keys around 11:30.