- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Global Village
- 11 min drive
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- 16 min drive
- Dragon Mart
- 21 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dubai, Al Habtoor Polo Resort is in the city centre. Dubai Outlet Mall is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Global Village and Dubailand. Travelling with kids? Consider Wild Wadi Water Park, or check out an event or a game at Dubai Autodrome.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Global Village - 11 min drive
- Dubailand - 13 min drive
- Dubai Silicon Oasis - 16 min drive
- Dubai Autodrome - 17 min drive
- Dragon Mart - 21 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Grill Pit – Serves dinner on selected days.
- Horse & Hound – Pub offering Spanish cuisine. Open daily.
- Andalucia – Buffet restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Equestrian Lounge – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Al Habtoor Polo Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I will point out the negatives for your own benefit as follows: A) on first day - upon arrival it took more than 30 minutes for bell boy to take luggage to our room and after calling the reception the claimed they had forgotten the tag number for our luggage B) on second day - breakfast ambiance is very robotic from the service team, they looked almost forced to work - upon returning to room at nite, housekeeping neglected to include an extra bathrobe as in first day there were two, one towel was not replaced, and coffee condiments were not replenished. C) on last day - again breakfast ambiance was full. Also when getting up to get seconds, as in first day, when returning to table the dirty plates were not picked up and had to ask service team. For a 4star hotel, and its grand reputation these were not impressive aspects and could easily spread Into social media as negative points. My decision was not to post it in social media rather let you know privately as I’m myself in the hospitality industry and understand these things happen and can be rectified. Wish you all the best in that in future visits these things would be improved and service brought to the level deserving of your establishment Many thanks