When booking, make sure you specify for how many. I booked thinking I was getting a room, but on arrival I was upcharged for my girlfriend to stay in the room with me. Also, for being a 5 star hotel I was not impressed at all. Very dated rooms and the ceiling even had a bit of mold in the bathroom. The breakfast was good though.
- Jantar Mantar
- 17 min walk
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- 3 min drive
- India Gate
- 5 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New Delhi, The LaLiT New Delhi is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. India Gate and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Travelling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Jantar Mantar - 17 min walk
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 3 min drive
- National Museum - 4 min drive
- India Gate - 5 min drive
- Jama Masjid - 5 min drive
- New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station - 3 min walk
- Barakhamba Road Station - 9 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- 24/7 Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Baluchi – Theme restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- 24/7 Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
The LaLiT New Delhi
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities