- Kasturba Gandhi Marg
- 4 min walk
- Jantar Mantar
- 12 min walk
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- 16 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Connaught Place neighbourhood, The Imperial New Delhi is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. India Gate and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kasturba Gandhi Marg and Chandni Chowk. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (132 reviews)
- Quiet (100 reviews)
- Good places to eat (89 reviews)
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg - 4 min walk
- Jantar Mantar - 12 min walk
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 16 min walk
- India Gate - 3 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 3 min drive
- Patel Chowk Station - 11 min walk
- New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station - 16 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spice Route – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- San Gimignano – Al fresco dining fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Daniells Tavern – Theme restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Nostalgia – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
The Imperial New Delhi
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 6000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 1770 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 1000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 6000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Imperial New Delhi Hotel
- Imperial New Delhi
- The Imperial New Delhi Hotel
- The Imperial New Delhi New Delhi
- The Imperial New Delhi Hotel New Delhi