- Kasturba Gandhi Marg
- 6 min walk
- Jantar Mantar
- 16 min walk
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- 2 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New Delhi, The Hans Hotel New Delhi is in the city centre and near a metro station. India Gate and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg - 6 min walk
- Jantar Mantar - 16 min walk
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 2 min drive
- Pragati Maidan - 4 min drive
- India Gate - 4 min drive
- Barakhamba Road Station - 1 min walk
- New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station - 9 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kafa 24 Hr Multi Cuisine – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Caramelo- Italiano – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
The Hans Hotel New Delhi
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Very old and ancient property. Too expensive for what you get!