- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rashtrapati Bhavan
- 8 min drive
- Lodhi Garden
- 9 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market
- 13 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi is in New Delhi's Chanakyapuri neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lodhi Garden and Leisure Valley. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital - 8 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 8 min drive
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 8 min drive
- Lodhi Garden - 9 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 13 min drive
- New Delhi Chanakyapuri Station - 14 min walk
- Dhaula Kuan Station - 18 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bukhara – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Dum Pukht – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Pavilion – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- Tian Asian Cuisine Studio – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very good location and well managed by management