- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dominoes Aparthotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Comfort Studio, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Corfu, Dominoes Aparthotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Achilleion is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ipsos Beach and Dassia Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aqualand. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby scuba diving, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking.
- Ipsos Beach - 7 min walk
- Dassia Beach - 19 min walk
- Barbati Beach - 6 min drive
- Aqualand - 12 min drive
- Mount Pantokrator - 24 min drive
- Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias) - 16 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 2:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 1 per stay
- A pet fee will be charged
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00 (subject to availability)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dominoes Aparthotel Corfu
- Dominoes Aparthotel
- Dominoes Corfu
- Dominoes Accommodation Hotel Services Corfu
- Dominoes Accommodation Services Corfu
- Dominoes Accommodation Services
- Dominoes Aparthotel Corfu
- Dominoes Aparthotel Aparthotel
- Dominoes Aparthotel Aparthotel Corfu
Friendly, peaceful location.
A super little taverna in a quiet location, but only a short stroll to the beach and main restaurants and bars. Yannis and Efee give you a warm welcome on arrival, along with a refreshing cool drink, and are always around to give advise on where to go and what to do and make you feel at home. Plenty of sun beds and lovely large, spotlessly clean pool, which was nearly always empty on our visit. The Studio room was quite large and had excellent air conditioning, which was needed as it was very hot, 35 degrees plus! Kitchenette was adequate for light meals and breakfast and there was a shady balcony with table and chairs to eat outside. Maid service every day, which was a surprise, and the sheets were changed too along with clean towels.Next door is a little supermarket which was good for small purchases of milk, water, bread etc.Restaurant and bar downstairs served reasonably priced, good quality meals and drinks all day. All in all a little gem and very reasonably priced too.
Pros: Friendly staff, great location. Clean and good value for money.
Cons: Kitchenette could do with a few more plates and dishes for use in the microwave oven.
Location: The village of Ipsos is just a short stroll down a lovely country lane. The bus stop for Corfu Town and North of the island is very close too.