Chikkamagaluru Hotels from Rs2,700
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Chikkamagaluru has to offer including the temples and waterfalls. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Chikkamagaluru, there are 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Chikkamagaluru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Chikkamagaluru gets about 638 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chikkamagaluru?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chikkamagaluru, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Chikkamagaluru?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Chikkamagaluru?
What's the best luxury hotel in Chikkamagaluru?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Chikkamagaluru?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Chikkamagaluru?
Chikkamagaluru Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chikkamagaluru by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chikkamagaluru Airports
- Areas of Chikkamagaluru
- Accommodation near Chikkamagaluru Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chikkamagaluru
- Choose Your Chikkamagaluru Hotel Style
- Search Chikkamagaluru Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chikkamagaluru
- Hotels Near Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations