- Consulate General of the United States, Chennai
- 15 min walk
- Valluvar Kottam
- 3 min drive
- Apollo Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Chennai, Hyatt Regency Chennai is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chennai Citi Center Mall. Travelling with kids? Consider VGP Universal Kingdom and Chennai Snake Park.Visit our Chennai travel guide
- Consulate General of the United States, Chennai - 15 min walk
- Valluvar Kottam - 3 min drive
- Express Avenue - 4 min drive
- Apollo Hospital - 4 min drive
- Kapaleeswarar Temple - 6 min drive
- Chennai Kodambakkam Station - 3 min drive
- LIC Metro Station - 4 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Stix – Garden-view family restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Focaccia – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Yakiniku – Al fresco dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare.
- Spice Haat – Garden-view buffet restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Chennai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 675 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1995 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Chennai
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Chennai
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel Chennai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is good. Centrally located. Easy access to airport. Internet was intermittent every day of my stay