- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Overview of Harmonium Resorts Agonda
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Bungalow, Ocean View
Comfort Bungalow, Garden View
Comfort Studio Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Chaudi, Harmonium Resorts Agonda is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Agonda Beach and Palolem Beach.Visit our Canacona travel guide
- Agonda Beach - 1 min walk
- Cola Beach - 10 min drive
- Patnem Beach - 21 min drive
- Palolem Beach - 21 min drive
- Galgibaga Beach - 23 min drive
- Canacona Station - 19 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 96 min drive
About this property
Harmonium Resorts Agonda
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Harmonium Resorts Agonda Hotel Canacona
- Harmonium Resorts Agonda Canacona
- Harmonium Resorts Agonda Hotel
- Harmonium Resorts Agonda Chaudi
- Harmonium Resorts Agonda Hotel Chaudi
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Not a 4 star, but great location
Would not call this a four star hotel. Hotel gardens and surroundings were beautiful, but the rooms lacked. The floors were dirty as were shelves. And the shower was awful - no hot water and the water didn't drain. The fan was also very noisy.