Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Changi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and quaint setting. Top sights around the area include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden, and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Changi
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Changi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Changi Beach Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Changi Museum and Singapore Navy Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Changi. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Changi Airport - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Ambassador Transit Hotel Terminal 3 - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
- Changi Cove - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Chinatown Heritage Center, located 12 mi (19.4 km) from the city center, and National Orchid Garden, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away.
Getting Around Changi
Make your way to Changi Airport Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Changi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- About 95.51 inches of rain falls on Changi each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F