- Newlands Stadium
- 17 min walk
- University of Cape Town
- 4 min drive
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Vineyard Hotel is located in Cape Town's Claremont neighbourhood. Castle of Good Hope and Table Mountain are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Long Street and Kloof Street. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Two Oceans Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium.
- Newlands Stadium - 17 min walk
- University of Cape Town - 4 min drive
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens - 4 min drive
- Cape Town Medi Clinic - 11 min drive
- Table Mountain - 17 min drive
- Newlands Station - 13 min walk
- Cape Town Station - 17 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Square – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Myoga – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- Long Cafe – Coffee shop. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Fair Trade Tourism, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
stunning house with beautiful grounds that was in itself a mini botanical garden. Excellent food, friendly smiling staff and really good value for money . Was a great location to get down south e.g to Simon’s town or north to CapeTown beaches and in a cute little suburb nestled under the mountains .