- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- V&A Waterfront
- 7 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- 8 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium
- 12 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cape Town, The Commodore Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the beach. V&A Waterfront and Long Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Signal Hill and Table Mountain. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Two Oceans Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium.Visit our Cape Town travel guide
- V&A Waterfront - 7 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium - 12 min walk
- Long Street - 20 min walk
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 2 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 3 min drive
- Woodstock Station - 5 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Clipper Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Commodore Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Heritage, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location , courteous staff, good food, nice balcony.