- Cape Town Stadium
- 11 min walk
- V&A Waterfront
- 12 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- 16 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cape Town's Mouille Point neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town is in the business district and near the beach. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Table Mountain and Lions Head. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 2 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium - 11 min walk
- V&A Waterfront - 12 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium - 16 min walk
- Signal Hill - 20 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 4 min drive
- Woodstock Station - 6 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tobagos – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.