- Long Street
- 1 min walk
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- 5 min walk
- Greenmarket Square
- 9 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town North Wharf is located in Cape Town. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Table Mountain and Lions Head. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Cape Town travel guide
- Long Street - 1 min walk
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 9 min walk
- Artscape Theatre Centre - 11 min walk
- Cape Town City Hall - 14 min walk
- Woodstock Station - 4 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 9 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- North Wharf Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- ColCacchio Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town North Wharf
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The Wi Fi connections were horrible unless you were standing in the lobby. That was a major concern since there were 13 of us on this trip. It was really frustrating. They really need to upgrade this for the future. Other than that, we had a great time and would stay there again.