Visitors can enjoy all that Bsharri has to offer including its museums. In Bsharri, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Bsharri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bsharri is 890 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C