- Liked: Amenities
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
- 4 min walk
- St Nicholas Market
- 8 min walk
- Old Vic Theatre
- 11 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre is in Bristol's Bristol City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and St Nicholas Market, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Thermae Bath Spa. Check out an event or a game at Ashton Gate Stadium, and consider making time for Bristol Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre - 4 min walk
- St Nicholas Market - 8 min walk
- Old Vic Theatre - 11 min walk
- Colston Hall - 13 min walk
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 13 min walk
- Bristol Temple Meads Station - 13 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cast Iron Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- The Brew Bar Lounge – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Outdoor Urban Terrace – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 for adults and GBP 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 17.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre
- Marriott Hotel City Centre
- Bristol Marriott City Centre
- Marriott City Centre
- Marriott Bristol
- Bristol Marriott
- Bristol Marriott City Bristol
- Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre Hotel
- Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre Bristol
- Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre Hotel Bristol
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was such an incredible stay. Enjoy every part. Staff were lovely and the hotel was beautiful. Would 100% recommend and will come back soon.