Search Hostels in Box
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Box
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
The Coach House
Reviewed on 15 Jul 2019
Hostels and More in Box
Box offers 13 lodging choices, so if you can't find many hostels in the area, you can still pick a place that has what you need. For those who prefer to spend less on overnight stays and focus more on fun things to do, you can get great deals on Expedia. With its bars and local restaurants, this destination offers a lot of opportunities to treat your taste buds.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Box?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 22° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23° C and night-time averages are around 10° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17° C during the day and 3° C at night
- Average rainfall is 30 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Box?
Depending on what interests you, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- Bath Abbey
- Roman Baths
- American Museum in Britain
- Alice Park
- Sydney Gardens
- Recreation Ground
- The Holburne Museum
- Museum of Bath at Work
- Jane Austen Centre
Generally, Box is known for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Box and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city centre.