- Chateau Penin
- 7 min drive
- Chateau de Vayres
- 12 min drive
- Chateau Lesparre
- 16 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Genissac, this villa is next to a golf course. Underground Pottery Museum and Planete Bordeaux are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Sauve-Majeure Abbey and Collegiate Church of Saint-Emillion.
- Chateau Penin - 7 min drive
- Chateau de Vayres - 12 min drive
- Chateau Ausone - 15 min drive
- Chateau Lesparre - 16 min drive
- Chateau de la Dauphine - 17 min drive
- Vayres Station - 12 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 38 min drive
About this property
Villa With 4 Bedrooms in Génissac, With Private Pool, Furnished Garden and Wifi
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests can choose to either self-clean the property prior to check-out, or pay an additional cleaning fee at check-out.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 400.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.