Nice beach, nice water, good service. Basic accommodations.
- Maafushi Reef
- 23 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Maafushi Reef - 23 min walk
- Where to eat
- Palm Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Coconut Bar – Bar. Open daily.
- Banyan Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Biyadhoo Island Resort
Guests at this beach resort will appreciate convenient on-site amenities such as airport transport and complimentary wireless Internet access. This resort has 96 rooms.
All inclusive details
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 68
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 51
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 68
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 51
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 185 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 139 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Biyadoo Island Hotel
- Biyadhoo Island Hotel South Male Atoll
- Biyadoo Island Resort
- Hotel Biyadoo Island
- Biyadhoo Island Resort Resort
- Biyadhoo Island Resort Biyadhoo Island
- Biyadhoo Island Resort Resort Biyadhoo Island
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Spa services onsite
- Laundry service
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Massages on beach
Nearby things to do
- Fishing on site
- Windsurfing nearby
Where to eat
Pretty Island but expensive
The Island was very clean and well maintained and the Staff were very pleasant. The Full Board doesn't even include water with your meals. Paying for water when you have a meal plan is silly. The snorkeling was very good but the Robinson tour, which I was told was about snorkeling had very little snorkeling involved. The speedboat was very expensive for a short trip. Nice Island but the guest house houses I stayed at later were a much better value
Pros: Snorkelling from shore
Cons: Add water and fruit juices to each meal plan. Restrict alcohol to AI